white wine camiño das estrelas
  • white wine camiño das estrelas
  • milky way wine

White wine Camiño das Estrelas

€4.90
Tax included

The new brand of wine from BODEGA ROANDI, Camiño das Estrelas.

It is a blend of three grape varieties from vineyards on the slopes of Barxela, Santigoso and Éntoma.

70% of this broth is, how could it be otherwise, godello. The remaining 30%, a mix of Jerez and Doña Branca

Cantidad
 

This website follow the GPDR rules

 

We deliver to Spain, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands y United Kingdom

 

Compra segura certificada por Geotrust SSL

 

Pasarela de pago con tarjeta

camino_das_estrelas_bot

Data sheet

VARIETIES
ORIGIN OF GRAPE